This week I want to share 5 snapshots of the week, which once again include some of my favourite Pembrokeshire places :)
1. This building is the old Lifeboat Station in Tenby - it's an iconic part of the Tenby landscape. It was decommissioned from service a couple of years ago when a new station was built slightly further around the coast. You may recognise it from Grand Designs - it is now a residential building. I can't imagine many houses have as amazing views as this one!
2. We did a little bit of walking along parts of the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path. This is the descent down to Barafundle beach. The beach is part of the Stackpole Estate which is managed by the National Trust. It's a beautiful estate with several beaches, lily ponds, and wonderful places to walk.
3. Walking on the beach at Amroth. There are many beautiful beaches in this part of the world, but this one is closest to my heart. Here C strides ahead awaiting his icecream (salted caramel) and I linger a little longer with the sea.
4. Sunset at Amroth. After dinner we normally go for a walk along the seafront. This is definitely my happy place!
5. Crochet time in the evening. This was taken in front of The Great British Bake Off I believe. C kept getting cross with me as a kept moving the blanket as I came to the end of the row! I'm really pleased with my scrappy Granny Square, it's nearly finished now so hopefully a Ta Dah post will be not too far away.
Head on over to see what everyone else has been up to at Amy's lovely blog here. Have a great weekend!