This week I've decided to share my assortment of WIPs (works in progress) in the hope of inspiring me to actually finish some of them... There are of course more than five but these are my favourites ;)
1. This cross stitch picture for my niece was originally started as a gift for a new-born baby... she's one year and one month and counting and I need to get a shifty on so she receives it before she's a teenager.
2. This will be a cushion cover once I make those last two squares. I think I'll add a border before joining. C doesn't like the colours and keeps trying to give it away but I got the yarn in Berlin and I do quite like it :)
3. Here is my baby hexie project - originally I intended to make one hexagon a day but now I just make loads in one sitting and will just spread it out over the year.
4. This is my most favourite yarn I've used, it's from the West Yorkshire Spinners, and it's a wool/nylon mix, so light and soft. I'm using a pattern from The Little Room of Rachell that I've had book-marked for ages and I think it will be a cowl eventually :)
5. This is a sneaky wedding present for some good friends of mine who are tying the knot in July. Just the name and date to add and then I'll have to see about framing.
Head over to Amy's lovely blog to see what everyone else has been up to!